We costume theatrical productions for high schools to national tours, and everything in-between.
With over a million costumes in stock, we have everything you need for your production.
Rental costumes come complete, all accessories are included. There are no additional fees for items like overcoats and canes.
As part of your rental price, we provide professionally altered costumes to all sizes plus post show cleaning.
We are the only costume house offering a standard 12 day rental for schools and theatres. You receive your costumes early enough for parades, tech week, and dress rehearsals.
We ship our costumes everywhere within the Continental United States. Our expertise, digital forms, and methods enable us to costume productions without meeting for fittings.
Design meetings are available by appointment (either in person or digitally) which give you a more hands on experience.
We are theatrical costume experts. Our professional costumers have many years of experience costuming for theatre. You can have confidence that when you rent our costumes, they will look beautiful, are correct for the part, and will be delivered expertly altered and pressed.
We have a large library of costume plots, detailing how many costumes are needed, what they are, and how many changes per character.
Want more information?
Use the contact form to get our complete theatrical packet emailed to you in seconds.
These are simply a few examples of our rental quality and styling.
Due to our enormous rental costume stock, we can costume your production however you want it.
We have so many shows available than listed here.
For our always growing rental costume repertoire please see below:
If you don’t see what you are looking for just ask us, we add to our stock every day!
These popular shows book early. Please contact us as soon as you have your dates.
Contact us for photographs of specific theatrical show costumes. We can email them to right away.
Costume Plot Services
We offer complimentary costumes plots for all these shows and more. We can also read scripts and research costumes for new shows.
How early should I book my show?
• The earlier the better! Once we receive you paperwork back you are locked in, your show is reserved, and you are scheduled on our pulling calendar.
Do you have enough costumes to be able to costume large casts?
• Yes. With over a million costumes in rental stock, we can easily accommodate any size production.
When will I get the costumes?
• You receive your costumes early enough for parades, tech week, and dress rehearsals no additional cost.
Can we get costumes earlier than the week before opening?
• Of course! You may choose to extend your rental earlier or later for any reason.
I left getting costumes to the last minute. Can you help me?
• Yes, we offer rush service for last minute customers. Depending on how late you contact us, there may be a fee to cover staff working overtime.
Do you ship costumes?
• We ship anywhere in the Continental United States. We have fine tuned our shipping methods over the years to make this seamless.
When are the costumes due back?
• The costumes are due back on the Monday following your show. If shipping back to us, the costumes should be shipped on Monday. If this is a problem for you, just talk to us, we are flexible.
Do I have to clean the costumes before returning them?
• Post show laundering and dry cleaning is included in the price of your rental. Once the show has closed, all you have to do is hang the costume back up with its assigned tag and return it to us.
Can I meet with you to go over the costumes before they are pulled?
• Yes, we offer both in-person costume and virtual costume meetings. This way you get to see the styles of costumes we will pull for you.
Can we alter the costumes ourselves?
• There is no reason for you to alter anything. We take care of pressing and altering the costumes before you receive them. In the rare case where there is a sizing issue, all you need to do is contact us.
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
• We accept purchase orders in order secure your show so we can start pulling and altering costumes. We do require payment before the costumes are shipped or picked up.
What about sales tax?
• There is no sales tax when shipping out of state, and we do not collect sales tax from authorized non-profits or exempt organizations when in-state.
Can you help me with shoes, wigs or make-up?
• Yes we can. We have many items already in stock. We can also obtain what you need if we don’t already have it.